Appleton ATX FDBAES Series LED luminaires provide emergency lighting in hazardous areas designated as Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22. These units are entirely self-contained in a flameproof enclosure, and include a built in automatic self-test system. Switched, unswitched, addressable switched and addressable unswitched versions are available.
- Provides adequate lighting and/or visual indication of access on exit routes during an evacuation in a hazardous environment.
- Can be installed in hazardous areas designated as Zone 1 and 2 – 21 and 22.
- Typical applications include oil refineries, petrochemical plants, pulp and paper mills.
- Typical applications include oil refineries, petrochemical plants, pulp and paper mills
- Operates in any position
- 1 hour duration in emergency mode
- Charge indicator by 1 green LED (life time over 10 years)
- Automatic built-in self-test system (SATI) with memorization of tests indicated by LEDs. Can be remotely controlled and checked without switching the mains off with remote control unit from Legrand (Catalog Number 03901) or URA (Catalog Number 095448 and 095450) manufacturers. The remote control unit installed in a safe area or inside a flameproof box allows manual switching of all the units (maximum 300 units) for visual inspection of their operation
- Escape route lighting is 55 lumens consuming 0.50 watts of power. Space lighting is 540 lumens consuming 0.95 watts of power
- Addressable version operates without additional control lines. Communication between units and the control system is realized via mains borne signals that utilize the existing electrical wiring
- Can be maintained in hazardous areas as an internal switch cuts off battery supply automatically once the cover is unscrewed and opened. Padlockable switch is available on switched models which individually cuts off power supply and remote control
- Standard control system capacity of addressable version is one control system for up to 200 emergency lighting units
- Optional increased control system capacity for addressable version is available. The booster (repeater unit) is used to increase the length of the network allowing up to 1000 emergency lighting units to be on one control system. This allows for the use of a single computer to centralize the management of the facilities emergency lighting system. For more information about increased control system capacity, addressable monitoring software or low temperature applications, please consult your local sales representative
- Connection to the plug-in terminal block via 2 x 5 x 2.5 mm² (0.003 x 0.008 x 0.004 in²) terminals. Supplied with two fixing brackets (zinc plated steel)
|ATEX/IECEx Certifications and Compliances:||Zone 1 and 2 - 21 and 22; Ex II 2 GD; IP66/68 - IK08|
|Ambient Temperature:||-40 °C to +55 °C|
|Electrical:||Power supply 230 Vac, 50 Hz|
|Battery Pack:||Escape route lighting: 2.4 V - 1.5 Ah (2 cells - Nicd). Space lighting: 7.2 V - 2.2 Ah (6 cells - NiMh) - Flameproof|
|Standard Materials and Finishes:||Body is a combination of tempered borosilicate glass tube and aluminum end caps and cover. White powder coated galvanized steel internal reflector with Nitrile O-ring gasket. Mounting accessories can be zinc plated steel or 316 stainless steel. The guard is zinc plated steel|
|Testing:||Weekly test: Lamp check duration 6 seconds. Quarterly test: Emergency operation and lamp check for 1 hour|