Nortelco Electronics har fått ny webside
Nortelco Electronics AS ble Adeptor AS fra 1. januar 2022, men dine kontaktpersoner er de samme! Endringen gjelder områdene Elektronikk og Automasjon, og vi har fått ny webside.
NOK 47 430,- (eks. mva.)
The RSA306B uses your PC and Tektronix SignalVu-PC™ RF Signal Analysis Software to provide real time spectrum analysis, streaming capture and deep signal analysis capabilities for signals from 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz, all in a low-cost, highly portable package that is ideal for field, factory, or academic use.
Key performance specifications
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- 20 dBm to -160 dBm measurement range
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration specifications for use in harsh conditions
- Acquisition bandwidth of 40 MHz enables wideband vector analysis of modern standards
- Minimum signal duration of 100 μsec captured with 100% probability of intercept
Options and accessories
Please see datasheet for a complete list of options, probes, accessories, cables, attenuators, filters, etc.
|Full-featured spectrum analysis capability with included Tektronix SignalVu-PC™ software|
|17 spectrum and signal analysis measurements standard|
|Options for mapping, modulation analysis, WLAN, LTE, and Bluetooth standards support, pulse measurements, playback of recorded files, Signal Survey, and frequency/phase settling|
|Real time Spectrum/Spectrogram display to minimize time spent on transient and interference hunting|
|Application programming interface (API) included for Microsoft|
|MATLAB instrument driver for use with Instrument Control Toolbox|
|Streaming capture records long-term events|
|Three year warranty|