The Vumii Sii family is a line of thermal security cameras used for observing and monitoring sensitive sites in total darkness, light fog, smoke, or day light conditions.
Vumii Sii cameras have the widest variety of lens options on the market and can be configured with IP video and control, with Vumii’s innovative Fire Detection Algorithm, or integrated with a pan/tilt unit.
• Innovative Features - Unique signal processing algorithms provide enhanced contrast for Video Analytics and Vumii’s innovative Fire Detection Algorithm
• High Image Quality - High Resolution, small pixel pitch
• Advanced Optics - Continuous Zoom, Dual Field of View, F#1.0 Motorized Lenses, and Thermal Imaging Autofocus
• Versatility - Wide variety of fixed, PTZ, and optics configurations.
• Easy Installation - Pelco D protocol, common industry mounting options, serial or IP communication
• Outdoor Design - Designed and certified to IP66
Vumii Sii is available as a NTSC or PAL thermal camera with a wide variety of thermal enginge, lens and other options
Advanced Motorized Lenses:
Continuous Zoom: 15-100mm
Dual Field of View: 45/135mm
Fixed Field of View (F#1.0) - 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 150mm
17μ 640 x 480 PAL/NTSC
25μ 384 x 288 PAL
25μ 320 x 240 NTSC
Fixed or Pan/Tilt Mounted (*150mm not available on pan/tilt unit)
|Mid-Range Thermal Imagers|
|Continuous Zoom and DFOV Optics|
|High Quality F#1.0 Motorized Optics|
|Vumii Fire Detection Available|
|Available on PTZ|