Nortelco Electronics har fått ny webside
Nortelco Electronics AS ble Adeptor AS fra 1. januar 2022, men dine kontaktpersoner er de samme! Endringen gjelder områdene Elektronikk og Automasjon, og vi har fått ny webside.
The Autobell®, a primary standard gas calibration system, is used to accurately measure a displaced volume of gas at a constant pressure. Interface electronics are provided to measure displaced volume and the time over which the volume is displaced so that a precise flow rate can be determined.
To calibrate a gas flow meter using the Autobell®, the flow meter must be installed upstream of the bell so that all gas flowing through it is captured by the calibrator.
• Directly traceable to NIST
• Calibrates all principal meter types including: turbine, variable area, thermal
• Automatic level compensation for liquid seal volume
• Stainless Steel Construction provides durability
• Automatic data acquisition through PC and interface
|Primary standard gas calibration system|
|Flow range of 0.1 to 125 ACFM (2.83 to 3540 ALPM)|
|+/- 0.2% uncertainty of volumetric flow rate measurement (95% C.L.) typical|
|Interface using menu driven CalWare software|