The Autobell®, a primary standard gas calibration system, is used to accurately measure a displaced volume of gas at a constant pressure. Interface electronics are provided to measure displaced volume and the time over which the volume is displaced so that a precise flow rate can be determined.
To calibrate a gas flow meter using the Autobell®, the flow meter must be installed upstream of the bell so that all gas flowing through it is captured by the calibrator.
• Directly traceable to NIST
• Calibrates all principal meter types including: turbine, variable area, thermal
• Automatic level compensation for liquid seal volume
• Stainless Steel Construction provides durability
• Automatic data acquisition through PC and interface
|Primary standard gas calibration system|
|Flow range of 0.1 to 125 ACFM (2.83 to 3540 ALPM)|
|+/- 0.2% uncertainty of volumetric flow rate measurement (95% C.L.) typical|
|Interface using menu driven CalWare software|