The DT90 series of data loggers are compact, all-in-one monitoring modules with an integrated modem, specifically designed for remote applications. The rugged design and wide operating temperature range provides reliable operation in virtually any environment. These are low-power and cost-effective data loggers with a dedicated mounting handle for a simple and quick installation process.
Data retrieval and device configuration are available via USB interface for on-site communication. You can also use the automatic data delivery feature to send logged data to an FTP server at regular intervals. Alarm configurations can trigger SMS messages to multiple mobile phones.
DT90 programming software can easily take you through the setup of your logger and how you want the system to work, customised for you.
Main features and benefits:
- Ease of deployment—Simple connectivity via USB on-site makes it easy to configure and test the deployed monitoring module.
- Universal—This universal logger can connect to any type of sensor. Analogue*: voltage, current, RTD; Digital: SDI-12, MODBUS, pulses
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery—With up to 300 days of runtime on one charge and the ability to connect directly to solar power, this logger is the best solution for your remote monitoring applications.
- Robust—With its solid aluminium case and fully waterproof probe (IP68 rated), this logger is suitable for harsh environments.
- Cost-effective—This is a low maintenance product. Minimal attention is needed after setup.
|DT90L uses a large 48 Wh integrated rechargeable lithium battery pack and features both analog and digital inputs, with the whole design being fitted in a miniature 160 x 100 x 80 mm black powder-coated aluminum cast enclosure.|
|DT90 logger is powered from a 2W solar panel and sampling a rain gauge every minute, with hourly data transmission, has the ability to work all-year round|
|Dedicated counter inputs, 3 pulse counters inputs|
|One input for up to 2 sensors, 32 parameters per sensor|
|Read data from MODBUS sensors/devices on RS485 port|
|Internal battery:||Lithium 48 Wh|
|Dimensions:||160 x 100 x 80 mm, 1 Kg|
|Voltage output:||Switchable range: 0–50 mV, 0–2.5 V, 4–20 mA current loop|
|Sensor excitation outputs:||5 V or 12 V|